OvensWe are leading distributors of convection, deck, combination, rack and tunnel ovens
Electric Convection Oven
The Tagliavini Termoven is an energy efficient, electric convection oven is suitable for parbaked bread, confectionery, hamburger rolls and filled specialities like pies. This easy to install oven can also be equipped with a proofing cabinet upon request.
For more information, please call: 800.682.8203 or click here.
The Tagliavini Termoven electric convection oven includes the following standard features:
This oven is highly configurable and can be built to order. This includes control over the number of decks, pan/tray layout (number of trays deep and wide), and a support base with or without storage, proofing cabinet or proofing cell.
SMART Digital Control Panel – capable of controlling baking temperature, baking time (with alarm), lighting, and steam delivery.
The panel also has an LCD panel for each baking chamber and features a weekly start-up program (PROSET) with storage for up to 10 baking programs.
Designed to be accessible and easy to maintain. This includes:
- control pannel access, front access, etc.
- internally hinged glass for ease of cleaning and access to light bulbs.
- easy to clean with a removable tray holder, and interior chamber with built-in central drain.
This oven features advanced safety features such as:
- upward opening door with lock-release system
- steam exhaust valve in each deck
Steam is controlled via the digital SMART control panel and is completely automatic.
This oven features stainless steel construction for a durable, sleek, modern, and easy to clean finish.
Oven is shipped fully assembled and ready for installation.
This oven automatically controls the inversion of fan rotation direction and features completely programmable time intervals.
This oven provides an even bake batch after batch.
This oven is also equipped with a proofing cabinet constructed entirely of steel. It also features:
- heating, ventilation, and humidity control system settings that are configured via a control panel, capable of storing up to 9 proofing programs.
- halogen lighting
- internal ventilation, which provides better distribution of heat and humidity.
- Glass, serigraph paneled doors capable of opening at 180°.
- Stainless steel tray holder with adjustable shelving that can be adjusted according to the baker’s needs.
- V-molded floor with a central drain for easy cleaning and washing of the proofing chamber.
The Tagliavini Termoven electric convection oven offers the following available options:
Manual Steam Exhaust Control
A manual steam exhaust that is controlled via a manual damper system.
Enables you to volumetrically measure water that is distributed to the steam generator.
SMART 30 Digital Controls
All the features of the traditional SMART digital control panel with the added ability to store up to 30 baking programs.
Extractable Pan Holder
Located underneath the oven door, this provides an area for setting down trays.
Stainless Steel Proofer Doors
Stainless steel proofing cabinet doors can be ordered instead of the traditional glass serigraph paneled doors.
iBake is a complete touch screen based control panel that features the PROSET weekly starter function. iBake is available in three trim levels:
- iBake Saver: designed for optimal energy savings. The baker’s entire power supply can run through the oven and be monitored.
- iBake Pro: store up to 100 baking programs.
- iBake Full: includes both the iBake Saver and iBake Pro features.
5 Speed Fan
5-speed recirculation fan for baking a wider range of products:
- low speed: for baking light and delicate products
- high speed: for baking parbake breads