Technical SupportOur dedicated team of experienced technicians are here to help
Our Parts & Service department is open Monday – Friday from: 8:00AM – 5:00PM EST. We are closed on weekends and all major holidays. For your convenience, we provide technical support and guidance via phone during our normal business hours.
We can be reached toll-free at: 800.682-8203 or 973-614-8500. You are also welcome to submit your request via our contact form. Requests via fax can be sent to: 973-614-8503.
We provide technical support, spare parts, and repair service for our flagship Erika Record divider/rounders as well as the other brands we represent. This includes
We also service brands you may not see listed, including Hobart & Koenig.
The return policy for an individual piece of equipment is indicated on your invoice during your initial purchase. Equipment that has been installed and put into service cannot be returned. All accepted returns are subject to a restocking fee. In addition, the customer is responsible for all shipping related costs.
Erika Record Baking Equipment is dedicated to keeping your parts related costs as low as possible. As a result, we have implemented a return policy designed to help keep our parts pricing affordable. These return policies can be found below.
Erika Record Parts
Erika Record Baking Equipment observes the following return policy for Erika Record manufactured parts:
- All accepted returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee
- Electronic parts are non-returnable
- Parts can only be returned within 3 months (90 calendar days) of their original shipping date. Returns after 90 calendar days will not be accepted.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping charges
- Once a part has been installed, it cannot be returned
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that all parts are properly packaged to prevent damage.
- Parts that are returned to Erika Record Baking Equipment damaged or non-resalable condition will not be accepted, and will returned at the cost of the customer.
- We reserve the right to amend this policy when necessary. All changes will be reflected on our website and/or customer invoices
- It is the client’s responsibility to read and understand our return policy prior to purchasing. We encourage customers who may have any questions to call our parts and service depart at: 800.682.8203
- Our shipping address is: Erika Record, LLC, 37 Atlantic Way, Clifton, NJ 07012.
Non-Erika Record Parts
Because these parts are generally considered special order, Erika Record Baking Equipment does not accept returns on parts for manufacturers other than Erika Record. We will only accept returns for Erika Record manufactured parts. For our return policy on Erika Record manufactured parts, please see above.
Erika Record Baking Equipment stands by our high-quality bakery equipment offerings. As result, we will honor all service related requests that are covered in accordance with the terms and conditions outlined by your product’s individual warranty.
Warranty duration, terms, and conditions are provided during your original equipment purchase; with your coverage period beginning on your original purchase date.
While we reserve the right to amend our warranty policy, we will honor all warranty terms and conditions that were outlined during your previous equipment purchase. Terms and conditions on all new purchases are subject to change from those outlined on previous purchases. All changes will be fully disclosed to the customer prior to purchase. Upon purchase, the customer agrees to accept all warranty terms and conditions as well as specified duration of coverage.
All parts and service requests that are not covered under warranty are subject to billing. Terms, conditions, and pricing of non-covered service or part orders will be outlined at the time of purchase for the customer’s review.
Upon request, will we provide the customer with an estimate for non-covered service calls and/or equipment repairs. On-site service calls are subject to additional travel fees and expenses. In addition, the customer is also responsible for all shipping fees that may be incurred when shipping equipment to our repair center.
Recent Support Topics
Here are some of our most recently published technical support related articles and topics.
When ordering a part or seeking technical support Erika Record Baking Equipment is pleased to provide technical drawings of our Semi Divider/Rounders to better assist in identifying the requested parts. This Semi Divider/Rounder may also be known as the...
Whether you are ordering a part or seeking technical support, Erika Record Baking Equipment is pleased to provide technical drawings of our Full Divider/Rounders to better assist in identifying the requested parts. The Full Divider/Rounder may also be known as our...
You may notice over time that it might become necessary to replace the rounding plate on your Erika Record Divider/Rounder. You may also wish to order additional units. This guide helps ensure that you will order the correct rounding plate for your machine.